I Concept Digital Scholarship
Let’s get 👏 this 👏 bread! 👏
Here's the tea!
Digital marketing has come a long way and is still ever-changing.
As creatives in the digital sphere, we’re always in the know on the latest digital trends – like Tik-Tok. Just that we don’t recommend that for our clients … for obvious reasons.
We honestly feel that the strongest relationships are formed when valuable outputs are shared.
That’s why we why our teams always collaborate and work hand-in-hand with our clients throughout the entire journey. Best part, we have fun along the way!
We do great things.
By building up clients as industry leaders, we help them stand out in this digital era from branding all the way to website design. To do great things, we need great people. Therefore, we want to help groom the next generation of innovative digital creatives by giving back through this scholarship.
Think you’re the right fit?
We welcome you! Applications are open to all final year students pursuing the following full-time courses:
Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts
• Diploma In Graphic Communication
• Diploma In Advertising
• Bachelor Of Arts (Honours) Design And Media
Lasalle College of the Arts
• Diploma In Design For Communication And Experiences
• Diploma In Broadcast Media
• Bachelor Of Arts (Honours) Design Communication
• Bachelor Of Arts (Honours) Product Design
To be considered for this scholarship, candidates must:
What it’s worth
We are offering SGD $4,000 per annum, divided in two payouts of SGD $2,000 (June and September).
Successful scholars will also be eligible for a three to six months internship programme with us in addition to the opportunity for further career prospects/ a full-time position with us. We bring the fun in our agency life!
What you gotta do
All applications must be done online, right here.
Get the brief, impress us with your proposal and click submit on the application form below.
It all boils down to this!
Show us your creativity with a proposal that’s gonna wow us. Click on the links below to email us for the brief!
Complete the online submission form and attach the relevant documents (including your proposal and portfolio) as part of your application.
If your school are not within the listed scholarship partners of ours, and you would like us to connect with your institute, drop us an email at email@example.com and we’ll take it from there.
A complete application includes:
• A completed application form
• Completed proposal
- By submitting an entry for the I Concept Innovation Pte. Ltd. Scholarship, you confirm that you agree to the terms and conditions as set out below, which may be amended by us with prior notice.
- All submitted entries must be original work created you only without the assistance of any other persons. Plagiarised entries will be disqualified immediately.
- You hereby grant I Concept Innovation Pte. Ltd. a perpetual, global, royalty-free, sublicensable, assignable license to use, reproduce, communicate to the public and/or publish your entry on any media or platform globally.
- You warrant I Concept Innovation Pte. Ltd. that I Concept Innovation Pte. Ltd.’s exercise of its rights granted in relation to your entry does not infringe upon the rights of any third party. You agree to indemnify I Concept Innovation Pte. Ltd. against all damages, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) which may arise as a result of your breach of this clause.
- You must inform I Concept Innovation Pte. Ltd. if you are currently performing an internship or bound to an internship by contract in the next twelve months.
- The scholarship is offered to all students reading a full-time course at any of the local tertiaries. Successful applicants will be required to submit proof of their enrolment as a full-time student and their transcripts.
- Only applications and entries in the following languages for each country will be accepted:
– Malaysia: English, Malay and Mandarin;
– Singapore: English
- I Concept Innovation Pte. Ltd. will only process completed applications and entries which comply with the criteria.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. All disputes arising from the implementation of or in connection with these terms and conditions, including questions regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be settled, referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in Singapore in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC Rules”) for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this clause. The seat of the arbitration shall be Singapore. The Tribunal shall consist of one (1) arbitrator. The language of the arbitration shall be English.