Welcome to the era of business websites where being noticed requires a little more effort and a little more creative thinking! A lot goes into the process of making sure that your website stands out from the rest. From conceptualising to designing and even a whole lot of patience. But with the abundance of website builders being so readily available, it’s so easy to get lost in the midst of it all. As the best digital agency in Singapore, we bring you our top 3 website builders to help you compete effectively in today’s massive online marketplace.
You’ve probably heard of WordPress, even if you’re not much of a user yourself. That’s how big of a presence WordPress has on the internet. Undoubtedly the world’s most popular Content Management System, WordPress, hosts 34% of all websites on the internet. It is literally free to use by anyone. To start things off, let’s identify the differences between WordPress.com and WordPress.org.
WordPress.org is a self-hosted platform where you’d require a domain name and web hosting. You can add free, paid, and custom WordPress plugins to your website, customize your own website design and even run your own ads on this platform. The list of pros of this platform goes on but the essence of it all is that you are truly in control of what goes on your website.
WordPress.com, on the other hand, is your typical blog. A good choice if you’re looking for a space to pen down your thoughts and feelings and all things personal or not. Not so much on the business website aspect, but the difference you’d need to note.
With that being said, it definitely takes some time to learn and adapt to use this space to your advantage. To create a beautiful yet functional and completely user-friendly website, you will definitely require meticulous expertise and commitment. From design to programming, come and have a chat with our team of dedicated strategists to experience your ideal website come to life.
A brainchild of WordPress, the company added the WooCommerce plugin in recent years. It is free for both personal and commercial use. Having the ability to turn your website into an absolutely functional online store, this plugin does not incur additional costs for most features. They have both free and paid themes available for use, but modifying them will require a little more understanding of the platform – and that’s how we’ll jump in and simplify it for you! We’ve rounded up the benefits for your easy understanding.
- Extremely secure – With the experts crawling the backend, monitoring the codebase for vulnerabilities, bug fixes are done fast and effective. Regular updates also mean it is still compatible with newer versions of WordPress regardless.
- Inbuilt Analytics – this one’s a customer favourite! We call it one-stop. But if you’re comfortable with external analytics tools like Google Analytics, Kissmetrics Heatmaps, Sumome Content Analytics and more.
- Flexible – In today’s competitive marketplace, price wars are so commonplace. WooCommerce accommodates to that easily with flexible functions to adjust variables or prices whenever you need to.
- Customizable Modules – Stand out from your competitors with your own touch of features that you’d like. WooCommerce makes it all possible.
- SEO-Friendly – We may put this last in the list, but it’s one of the key reasons we highly recommend WooCommerce at any time of the day – because it really ups your SEO game. The fact that it runs on top of WordPress (already an SEO- compliant and friendly platform) makes it a great option for companies looking for eCommerce developers. Top it up with other SEO plugins to enhance the SERP friendliness of your eCommerce website.
Design and website are crucial and co-dependent but it also requires a certain level of understanding of what exactly your web visitor will need. Trends are ever-changing and web design trends are no different. Having the ability to transform your web design according to every users’ type is a skill that eventually translates into conversion rates. With WooCommerce, you can look forward to an all-in-one platform that you can install on your WordPress site with its highly customisable feature. To top it off, the possibility of your website thriving can only get better, with WordPress being one of the best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) performers on the net.
OpenCart is an online store management system perfect for an e-commerce platform. No doubt, there are tons of e-commerce platforms on the market. But why is this the solution for your brand? A powerhouse for businesses looking to boost their rankings in Google, OpenCart is the solution for you. Proven to be Google-friendly, on-page SEO on OpenCart can help you see the results you wish for.
The freedom to customize with extensions combined with the easy-to-use dashboard makes this platform ideal to use for your e-commerce website.
Design is imperative on every website. It is all about positioning yourself as a reliable business that is on the constant road of keeping up with the trends. The way consumers interact with data and content will constantly evolve hence the increasing demand for businesses to be forward-looking. Looking to build your own remarkable website? Consult our creative agency to pair stunning website design with intricate web programming skills!