In the face of adversity lies opportunity, they said. You might be sick of reading another article on the Covid-19 pandemic (we promise you this is not one), but you can’t deny that it has indeed crippled the economy. It has left many businesses in dire straits so much so that the unemployment and retrenchment rate in Singapore alone has hit a record high in the last 10 years. But this also presents the opportunity for companies to emerge stronger than ever. Thankfully, the government has recognised the need to be present for us in these times and rolled out various business grants to help organisations stand back on their own two feet. The Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) is one of the many grants that can allow this change. We’re going to discuss how you can leverage these services with our expertise in branding, digital marketing in Singapore and automated systems and programmes. So if you’re looking to transform your business, read on.
What Is It?
The Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) was launched in 2018 with the aim to support businesses in their growth in various aspects. Depending on your business’s wants and needs, you can check out FAQ on the EDG before you tap onto this funding. Essentially, the EDG covers 3 supportable areas — Core Capabilities, Innovation and Productivity and Market Access.
Laying a solid foundation is essential for any business. In this aspect, the EDG provides the opportunity for your brand to grow exponentially beyond the basics of any business. These include Business Strategy Development, Financial Management, Human Capital Development, Service Excellence and Strategic Brand and Marketing Development.
Here’s where we come in to assist you. What is branding? One thing is for sure — branding is not just redesigning your logo. Embarking on branding n Singapore requires a multifaceted approach including research, content, design and everything in between. It is an extremely tedious process that many successful brands go through to be where they are today. We focus our efforts on 3 main areas — creating a story for your brand, shaping an image suited just for you and ultimately nurturing the brand behaviour. At the same time, we can assist to devise a marketing strategy to communicate your brand values in a way that sets you apart from the rest. From market research to positioning your brand and developing a marketing strategy, we can assist to redefine your brand.
Innovation and Productivity
Let’s start off with a cliche quote no one asked for — the future is now. So if you’re looking to sustain your business in a world where technology is rapidly evolving, this one’s for you. EDG Innovation & Productivity projects essentially fall under these 3 categories — Product Development, Process Redesign and Automation.
We’re talking digitised your business processes and constructing automated platforms to increase productivity and efficiency. In an unsettling time like the Covid-19 outbreak, it is imperative for businesses to go digital. Be it digitising ads, marketing efforts and even bringing your entire retail store online, being online was all that mattered at one point in time. We can help you be online, where your consumers are. Explore our digital solutions like eCommerce marketing automation or an online voucher redemption system. Be at the top of your marketing strategy and eliminate manual work or easily create, distribute and manage vouchers for your online store at your fingertips. And yes you read that right, we can do that all for you.
What are some of the efforts that are considered and covered under this Automation aspect?
- Job Applicant Management System
- Times are tough. To help job agency better manage their applicant database and to match them to potential jobs opening.
- Online Courses System
- Educational institutes, government bodies and other relevant industries may see the need for this to ensure that trainings and courses are optimised. Our backend systems allow companies autonomy to upload their courses online together with relevant materials (video, reading materials and etc), setup quiz and generate certificate.
- Appointment Booking System
- Many industries will require this to improve their operational efficiency amidst the COVID-10 pandemic. From booking consultancy slots, or making appointments prior to the actual consultation/activity, appointment booking systems and reservation systems have become a much sought after commodity during this coronavirus pandemic. We’ve witnessed many indoor playgrounds in Singapore and dining establishments employing this during Phase 2, with maximum capacity and occupancy rate going down to by at least 25 to 50 percent.
- Event/ Exhibition Management System
- This system will allow event companies to better manage their event/ exhibition where exhibitors can login to select event space they need, download information required and fill up online forms with exhibitor’s logo, update exhibitor profiles and submit request for table/ chair/ items required during exhibitions.
In essence, the grant aims for the creative agency to develop a software/system that helps to enhance processes in your business operations. Uncertain? Talk to us and we’ll see how we can help you.
Stepping into unchartered waters comes with fear. After all, it does come with thorough marketing research and strategy to ensure you cover all your bases. Plus, with varying demographics comes varying statistics. So let us be the solution for you.
- Overseas Marketing Presence (OMP)
By studying the digital marketing sphere and its trends, allow us to formulate a strategy tailored for you. From social media marketing to Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) efforts or even Search Engine Marketing (SEM), we can push your brand to appear on the 1st page of Google’s search results. The product can be amazing, but a solid audience can generate leads for your organisation. Do note that the paperwork in order to get your EDG Market Access application is a lot more extensive. Lucky for you, our team of specialists can execute it for you. Let us understand the scope of your project and we’ll work to do necessary to make your proposal as successful as possible. Do remember to check the official Enterprise Singapore website for more details!
- Overseas Marketing Presence (OMP)
The EDG caters to companies who wish to upgrade and innovate their business models to be a crisis-proof organisation. With our expertise in these said areas, we can work to expand your business possibilities by building a strong foundation and strategy. Speak to our brand guardians and embark on a journey of change with us today.