Have you seen your website lately?
Websites are the 24/7 storefront for any conceivable business today. So how do you optimise the functions of a digital portal to benefit your business?
Web representations are not merely existential proofs of a business, they serve far important purposes in today’s fast paced world. Traditional business owners are usually leaned towards the presentation of their physical stores not realising that the appearance of their cyber store is equally as important for their businesses.
Here are 10 key characteristics of a good business portal:
- Well designed – Creatively constructed and well organised with correct usage of language.
- Easy to navigate – Function tabs, forms, content and call to action are easy to find and use.
- Crisp content – Well written content accompanied by great pictures.
- Clear call-to-action – This is where visitors are converted to customers.
- Optimised for SEO – Search Engine Optimisation is key to drive traffic and align your business with the correct target market.
- Optimised for mobile – Mobile browsing has long surpassed desktop browsing and responsive websites are a good solution from having to build a mobile version.
- Social media sharing – News and information has never spread as fast as it could on social media, harnessing the power of social media is a key element in developing digital portals today.
- Contact points – Multiple contact options are important for visitors to get in touch conveniently.
- Clear identity – This is where the brand aspect and styling takes centrestage.
- Performance and Speed – If your site take more than a few seconds to load, it’s probably too slow.
Get started on your own portal today, contact us today and we’ll gladly assist you.